Food for thought..

So this morning like most mornings I struggle to get out of bed due to the fact I don't sleep well. I can't remember the last time I slept a full night's sleep but my youngest son needs taking to school so I tell myself a few times to 'get out if bed Ann-louise'.. 
Once I'm up its go go go!! No rest for the wicked 🤦🏼‍♀️
So after doing my morning chores washing etc I thought is there anything I can do to change what I eat to help fight the cancer cells or at least to try and keep them at bay.
I found so many pages on Instagram ive never even come across before, I mean why would I, searching about Cervical cancer has never be top of my list of things to research until now! & now I feel like thats all I am researching 😢
So anyway here's a list of foods I found & I plan on nipping the shop & purchasing them all.. 
I'll give anything a try if it can help.
Berries
Sweet Potato 
Carrots 
Asparagus 
Broccoli 
Turmeric 
Green Tea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊